Our services include:
As your one-stop shopping for structural and engineering improvements, we offer a wide range of services to meet all of your needs.
- Temporary stabilization is essential to maintaining the existing structure during restoration.
- Jacking normally takes place over multiple days or weeks to allow the structure to adjust to the new position without damaging related structural or finish components.
- Timber, laminated wood products, steel flitch plates, and steel I-beams all have ideal applications. Careful, customized engineering ensures the maximum strength while keeping down costs.
- All detailing is performed in-house.
- Working with municipal officials during permitting and inspection is critical to a streamlined project.
- Typically, reinforcement is hidden, allowing for complete restoration.
- Projects are certified and sealed in-house to ensure safety and maximize resale value.
- Buildings slated for partial or complete demolition can often be saved. Creative stabilization may cost less than demolition-let alone reconstruction.
- Property values will typically increase far more than the cost of the project.